Bloggers Made Me Buy It

Hello you beauties!

We all know that sometimes beauty bloggers can have a lot of influence over us. I know that I have certainly been influenced quite a bit by other bloggers, and have even found myself buying things that they have recommended, and here is just a few of them!


1. LUSH lip scrub (£5.50)
I own the 'Bubblegum' one of these, which has the amazing taste of candyfloss. These are great, they really do exfoliate your lips and the fact that they are edible makes them even better. I probably don't use it as much as I should do to get the proper effects from it, but it really does help me out when my lips are extremely dry.

2. Soap and Glory Archery eyebrow tint and pencil (£10)
Now this was a bit of an impulse buy for me. I love my Maybelline brow palette, but I heard many great things about this Soap and Glory product so I thought I'd finally pick one up to try it out. I picked up the shade 'Love is Blonde' which is a (as you guessed) a light brow pencil, ideal for the blondes. I do feel like it is slightly too light for my brows, but paired with my Benefit 'Gimme Brows', I find I can build the colour up perfectly. It is so easy to use so I would definitely recommend that you try it too.


3. NYX lip products
Everyone has been raving about NYX since day one, and they've finally brought NYX to the Boots in my hometown, giving me the opportunity to try some of their products out. Their lip products are what most people talk about, so I decided that these would be some of the first things I tried. I have the Butter Lipstick in the shade Fizzies (£5.50), their Lip Lingerie Lipstick in the shade Bedtime Flirt (£6.50), a Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the shade Tea and Cookies (£6.50) and a Butter Gloss in the shade Madeline (£5). I really love these lip products and if you're ever looking for an affordable lip product then I would recommend NYX as you definitely get more than your money's worth with these products.

4. Clinique bottom lash mascara (£14)
This is a product that I haven't seen talked about much but should definitely be talked about more. I am one of those lucky people who have naturally long lashes, so extra length to my bottom lashes is not something I'm necessarily looking for. The smaller brush on this mascara means it is great for me to use on my bottom lashes as they're easier to reach and I can add colour without having to worry about having spider web eyelashes. Even though it is a bit more expensive than some good mascaras, it is definitely worth the money.


5. Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer (£7.99)
I have been struggling to find a decent concealer for so long, so when I heard Zoe Sugg talk about this then I was determined to try it out for myself. And it is definitely worth the hype. While it didn't cover everything up amazingly, it really brightened my skin and I will definitely re-buy this in the future.

6. MUA Blush (£1)
MUA is one of the cheapest brands I have ever discovered, and I find that a lot of people now have a lot of their products in their makeup collection now. I heard great things about their blushers, and I have always wanted to try out new blushers. So I picked up one in the shade 'Lolly'. It is a lovely subtle pink which is pigmented very well for its price, but is also very buildable to however you want it. I will definitely try out more of their products in the future.

7. Rimmel London Stay Matte powder (£3.99)
This product has been my holy grail item ever since I found out about it. I have it in the shade Transparent which I find is the safest option. It is so creamy and sits on my skin so nicely and sets my makeup perfectly. I can never imagine using a different powder ever again.


8. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (£15.50)
EVERYONE talks about this. I think this is a staple in most people's skincare routines now. It definitely is in mine. It really does cleanse my skin and always leaves me feeling so clean and refreshed. I would recommend you all buy this as soon as you can!

That is everything for today's post. I hope you liked it! I'll be back on Saturday with my Look Incredible review for you all.

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts