Look Fantastic Beauty Box Review July 2016


Hello you beauties!

So my first beauty box of the month arrived, which is the Look Fantastic one. This is always the first one to arrive and always arrives pretty quickly, so I am extremely impressed. Let's not ramble on, let's just see what's in this month's box.

Price of box is £11.25 per month (if 12 month subscription). No fee for P&P
There are 7 products in this month's box
If all full-sized products, this box would be worth c. £100
The brands included in this box are: Silk, Benefit, This Works, Mi Ti, Bellapierre and Nuxe

Again, this box comes with an issue of Elle magazine (RRP. £4.10) but I never usually read them.

Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
This is a cute little bottle of, you guessed it, dry oil! Apparently you can use it on any part of the body for added shimmer. I tried it out of the back of my hand and it is gorgeous! It is so easy to apply and I am planning on using it throughout the summer months to brighten up my skin.


Bellapierre Lip and Cheek Stain
Finally! The first piece of makeup in four boxes! I am actually really pleased with this addition to the box, and I especially love Bellapierre cosmetics. I got it in the shade 'Pink' which is such a lovely shade, it is perfect for the summer months and is so easily blendable. I see myself using this a lot. 
I'll be back on Saturday with another blog post for you all!

Mi Ti Hair Ties
I have heard a lot about these hair ties recently, as they apparently don't tug on your hair or leave kinks. I can't say I agree completely with this, as I do have difficulty removing them and find that they pull a bit. Also, I feel like it does leave kinks in my hair, or that could also be how my hair actually is. However, I do really like these. It hardly feels like there's anything there and also holds the hair so well that you can have as loose a ponytail as you want without your hair falling out. I just wish I could have more wearable colours like black, white or brown rather than a bright pink, but I might purchase more in the future.

This Works In Transit Camera Close Up mask, moisturiser and primer
When it comes to primers, I am not one to turn them down! I am currently using the Nivea primer but I am more than happy to add this one to my collection, as I have heard great things about this brand. The bottle is a decent size to decide whether or not you like it, and I can see myself using this everyday until I run out.


Silk Anti-Frizz Cream
Anyone who knows me knows that I have super frizzy hair and I have not found a good enough way to tame it yet. So this product is a welcome addition to the box. The bottle is a good enough size for you to try it out a few times, and I will let you know what I think about it once I have used it.

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
When I heard a Benefit product was going to be in this month's box, I was super excited. Until I opened the box, because then I became slightly disappointed. Okay, if you've never owned a Benefit product before, then this would be a great addition to the box for you, but what annoys me is the fact that I already own this pencil after receiving it for free with an Elle magazine last month. Also, the shade is so completely wrong for me. Both of them that I own are in the darkest shades, and because I'm a natural blonde, these are too dark for me. I want to try and make it work though as they're are great pencils, and if I didn't already own one then I'd be very happy with this in the box.

I am extremely happy with this box this month - very impressed actually! Finally, we have some makeup products, and this month I feel like I could use everything in this box! It makes me regret slightly cancelling my subscription once the 12 months are up, but then it will give me the option to try another box in the future. I would recommend buying this box this month if there are any left.

I will be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts