My Eyeshadow Collection


Hello you beauties!

After a few little shopping trips and impulse purchases, I realised I actually own a LOT of eyeshadows, so I decided to write a post about them all for you. I hope you're all ready for one long post!





T.K.Maxx is always a great place to look for great brands for low prices. I was so excited when I found two Cargo quad palettes for £3 each so I needed to make sure to add them to my collection. The first one I have is the 'Barcelona' one, which are probably brighter colours that I don't usually go for. But for only £3 I thought I'd try it out. I also purchased the 'London' palette, which is a more suited palette for me as it has the perfect brown and highlighting shades.


My biggest palette is the Makeup Revolution 'Flawless' palette, which is a matte and shimmer 32 shade palette. This is an amazing palette that I reach for almost everyday, and can create so many looks from it. For such a cheap price of £8, this is definitely a palette that I would recommend.



The next one is an eyeshadow pencil from Avon, in the shade 'Flipping Out Pink'. Now, I don't usually use eyeshadow pencils, but this was really cheap so I thought I would just try it out. It's great to use as a highlighting shade on the lid and is definitely worth purchasing.



I also have the Revlon 'Addictive' quad palette which, as you have probably guessed, is a palette with very neutral shades. You can create so many great looks with just these 4 eyeshadows, and they even provide you with ideas on how to create different looks.


The next is probably the least favourite eyeshadow palette that I own. It is 'The Nude' palette by Maybelline. I usually love Maybelline products but this is one that I'm not really a fan of. While it offers a great range of shades, I find the eyeshadows aren't massively pigmented and there is a lot of fall out, they're so hard to work with but I do sometimes still use these eyeshadows.



The next are what I see as being very popular products. Again, they're Maybelline products - the colour tattoos. I have never really used cream eyeshadows before, but I've heard the amazing things people have said about these so I just had to try them out. And they're amazing to work with and the colour pay off is amazing! I have the matte shade 'creamy beige' and the shimmer shades 'on and on bronze', 'eternal gold' and 'pink gold' and I would recommend these shades more than anything.



I have also created my own 4 shade NYX palette recently too. Everyone is always raving about the brand NYX and I thought creating my own palette would be the perfect way to start off my NYX collection. I have the shades 'Flustered', 'Bad Seed', 'Starstruck' and 'Cupcake'. These are a mixture of matte and shimmer shades, all with pink and red tones to them. I chose these colours because I usually only go for brown shades so it's something different for me to try out. These eyeshadows are great, they're really pigmented and are quite cheap (one single eyeshadow pan costs only £2.50) so I would definitely recommend that you create your own NYX eyeshadow palette.

After hearing how amazing the brand is, I decided to try out an MUA eyeshadow. So not too long ago, I decided to purchase one of their single shadows in the shade 'Oyster' which is a simple white shade. I thought it would be a great highlighting shade, and it is amazing quality for only £1! I will definitely buy more of their products in the future.



The next eyeshadow in my collection is a single shadow from Topshop in the shade 'Hallucination'. This is an amazing eyeshadow, a very shimmery glittery pinkish white. It may have been £7 for a tiny single eyeshadow, but for the quality and the amazingness of the eyeshadow, I could resist it and I am planning on buying more in the future.



The next was an amazing purchase on my behalf. It is a single NARS eyeshadow in the shade 'Galapagos', which is a dark brown with gold glitter flecks in it. Everyone knows that NARS makeup isn't exactly cheap, as it's usually £18 just for one single eyeshadow. However, I purchased this eyeshadow from T.K.Maxx, and in the end only had to pay £8 for it, so it was a complete bargain! The product is amazingly pigmented, and I will definitely buy more in the future.


The final eyeshadow product in my collection is definitely the biggest and my most favourite purchase ever. It is the Stila 'Eyes are the Window' 'Soul' palette. This is an amazing palette with 12 highly pigmented and beautifully creamy neutral shades. They blend so nicely and I would say this is my most favourite makeup product that I own.

I hope you all enjoyed reading about my eyeshadow collection!

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts