Monthly Favourites April 2016




Hello you beauties!

What are my monthly favourites for April, you may ask? Well, quite a lot of things, if I’m honest. It is going to be hard to limit this list, but I’ll make sure it’s not too long for you all.


  1. I mentioned this in my post on Wednesday, with products I couldn't live without, but this product has definitely been one of my favourite products throughout April so I thought I’d mention it again. I love the light but accurate coverage this product offers, and the fact that it moisturises my skin and smells great.

  2. I love any product that can help me to curl my lashes even more than they already are. Although I have had a few issues with this mascara clumping, I find overall that this is a very strong product and I don’t know what I would have done this past month if I didn't have this product.

  3. As my friend pointed out, I just love my eyebrows, and filling them in has to be my favourite part of my makeup routine. I prefer pencils to powders as I feel I have more control over where the product is going, and this pencil is perfect. It’s a good price (£2.99) and the colour pigment is amazing. I have found myself using this loads throughout April.

  4. I have the shade ‘Shiny Conker’. I am actually in love with this brand. It’s in my favourites this month as it is extremely moisturising and the colour is very pigmented on my lips. I intend to buy another one of these lipsticks within the next month so I might include that in my May favourites.

  5. I mentioned this in my first ‘Look Fantastic’ beauty box review as I received it in that box, and I have never found a skin product that I have loved more than this. It makes my skin extremely soft for the whole day, and I don’t even have to use loads of it so it lasts for quite a while. Hopefully I will be buying this product again in the future and that is why it is one of my favourites this month.

  6. It is no lie that I am addicted to candles. So I was given this as a gift by my best friend back at Christmas, but I have wanted to save it for a special time. And now that spring is here, and I need an excuse to relax due to my exams approaching, I used this candle to relax. And it is amazing - it genuinely does help me to relax and it smells exactly like the lollipops that I was once (admitted I still am) addicted to. This is why it’s in my April favourites.

  7. This product is one that was mentioned in a previous post, as I received my sample of this in the April Look Fantastic Beauty Box. I wasn’t too sure what I thought about this product at first, but I have now used this multiple times and I am starting to see amazing results already! My hair already feels 100x better and healthier, and my hair has never been so smooth. Despite this product costing £25 for the full size version, I would definitely buy this product again.

  8. I use this product a lot. My hair is not very exciting (apart from it being coloured) and kind of ‘limp’, so I use this product to add volume and texture. It works well, and is a very reasonable price - I bought two 200ml bottles from Tesco for £5 when I bought it. I will definitely continue to use this throughout the year.


Not many things, but this is everything I have been loving this month! I hope you all enjoyed reading this post, and make sure to send this to your friends. Stick around for some more posts every Wednesday and Saturday.

Thank you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts