Huge Avon Haul!



Hello you beauties!

I am back again with another haul for you all, and this time it is an Avon haul! Now, I haven't bought any products from Avon for years, so when I was offered the opportunity to, I had a look in the catalogue straight away. Over £30 later, here I am bringing you this possibly long haul!



First things first I treated myself to a cute little silver ring with an 'L' on it (for 'Lauren' which is my name if you do not know), which wraps itself around your finger with a little heart at the bottom. It's so lovely and fits perfectly and for only £3, I was happy to buy it.

I then purchased the 'Planet Spa Sleep Serenity Pillow Mist' in the scent Camomile and Lavender. I have been searching for a product like this for months, and was so happy when I finally found one for only £2.25 for 100ml. This really does help to relax me, and I feel like I have slept loads better since I started to use this spray.


The next product is a nail art pen-like item. I have never really been adventurous with my nail colours, usually just sticking to one block colour. So when I saw this for only £1.50 I thought I would buy one to try new things out. I am looking forward to finding the time and patience to create amazing patterns on my nails!

I then bought an eyeshadow pencil in the shade 'Flipping out pink', which cost only £4. I decided to buy this as I've heard many great things about eyeshadow pencils and I thought this colour would be great to use as a highlighter on the inside corners of my eyes.


Next, I bought 3 eyeliners, which they called 'Glimmerstick Flick Eyeliners'. I bought these in the shades 'Ebony' (a black), 'Hazel' (a brown), and 'Mulberry' (a purple) for £3 each. I don't use eyeliners a lot, as I find them fiddly and time consuming to use, but I genuinely think I will find these easier to use and in such great colours, I can create any look, thin and thick lines galore!

I then bought an 'Ultra Colour Lipstick' in the shade 'Pout' for only £4. This is a great nude shade and is highly pigmented. I have been able to use this with a variety of outfits/looks. I also bought the 'Ulta Glazewear Lip Gloss' in the shade 'clear' just to put on top of my lipsticks for added gloss/shine, and this only cost me £3.50.


Finally, I bought the 'Big and Multiplied Volume Mascara' which cost me £5.50. This promises to 'fan' out your lashes and therefore make them look even more full and volumious than ever, and therefore suggesting you will have no problems with clumping. This product is not as good as I expected, but it is definitely worth the money I spent and is better than a lot of mascaras I have used before.

And that's it! The end of my Avon haul. Not as long as the previous haul, despite the fact that I did buy quite a lot in this haul!

Can you believe it is almost the end of May!? Just one more blog post after this and then we'll be in June. June 1st, to be exact, I will be posting my May monthly favourites, which is not only the 1st of the month, but also a regular uploading Wednesday. 

I will be back in a few days with another post for you all.

Thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts