30 Beauty Questions Tag



Hello you beauties!
Today I thought I would let you all know a little bit more about me, but also something beauty related. So here is my 30 Beauty Questions Tag!
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
Yes, it was a Miss Sporty nude lipstick when I was about 12 years old.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
My perfect mascara would be one that curls my lashes, adds volume and adds colour and is also waterproof. I have not found one in my price range yet that is anywhere near perfect.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I prefer light to medium coverage. As I am on the move a lot I hate anything with heavy coverage.
4. Favourite high-end brand?
I only wear drugstore make-up so this is a question that I cannot answer.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Oh, it’s a massive list. NARS, Mac, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, etc.
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
It’s hard to choose one favourite, but I love Makeup Revolution and Maybelline.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Never. I find them so difficult and fiddly to apply that I just end up giving up.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I always have to take my lip colour of the day out with me.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My No.7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in the shade ‘Shiny Conker’. It’s the best lipstick I have ever used.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get loads of goodies at once?
I usually only buy things when I actually need them, e.g. when I am getting low. However, sometimes I may treat myself if I see anything that I really genuinely like the look of.
11. Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend freely?
I always make sure I don’t go over the top, but I always just spend whatever I can afford to buy.
12. Do you utilise coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Always, I’ll do anything to save money. I find that if you save money, the money you have saved can be put towards another product. I have any reward card that anywhere offers (including Superdrug, Boots and The Body Shop), as I shop at a large range of places.
13. What types of products do you buy the most?
Mainly eyeshadows and nail polishes - I have a whole tub full of every shade of nail polish you can imagine!
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely cannot stand?
Natural Collection, as I find it is a waste of money. This brand is hardly even visible on my skin, so I don’t like paying for a product that doesn’t do anything.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulphate?
No I’m not bothered about this sort of thing.
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Superdrug is definitely my favourite make-up store.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I usually have a set routine (I love using the Nivea products) but I am always open to trying new products if anyone has something they would like to recommend.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
The Body Shop. I have bought loads from this brand and will continue to do so in the future.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Maybelline. I trust their products more than another other drugstore brand.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Barry M. This packaging is so cute and bright and colourful that it’s just a fun brand to have in your makeup bag.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Selena Gomez. I am always in love with her look.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No I do not.
23. 5 favourite beauty gurus?
I don’t actually have a favourite as the only Youtubers I watch are Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter.
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
No but I have seen the Seventeen and Maybelline ones and I am keen to try them.
25. Are you clumsy when putting on makeup?
Sometimes, if I am in a rush first thing in the morning.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I do. I use the GOSH Eye Primer & Refresh (which I bought from Superdrug for £7.99).
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
I usually just use Tesco’s own brand hair serum and hairspray, but if I am straightening my hair then I use an Argan Oil Heat Protection spray.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Always my foundation, as I can then see which places on my face need extra coverage from my concealer.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
No as I don’t really have time to.
30. What do you love about makeup?

I love that it helps to give me confidence in how I look.

I tag you all to complete this too!

Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts