Look Fantastic Beauty Box Review May 2016






Hello you beauties!

This is the second box from 'Look Fantastic' that I have received, and although I tried to keep it a surprise for myself what would be in it, I 'accidentally' had a sneaky look on whichbeautyboxuk.com and 'accidentally' saw what would be in the box.


I wasn't completely impressed first off with this box this month, as again it is mainly skincare. I seem to have more skincare than I do have skin to put it on. I suppose it's a good way to try out products that I probably wouldn't pick up myself in the shop, but I would like to see some actual make-up products in here in the future.




Price of box is £11.25 per month (if 12 month subscription). No fee for P&P
There are 8 products in this month's box
If all full-sized products, this box would be worth c.£200
The brands included in this box are: REN, Vichy, Ioma Paris, Eve Lom, Decleor, Wet Brush and Revlon 

As we did in the last box, we received this month's issue of Elle magazine, but I don't usually have time to read this (RRP. £4.10)



I have a lot of creams. I am being honest there. A lot of cream and not enough skin to put it on. But I do think this product is really... 'cute'. The sample is small but the smallness is adorable, and the product smells really great. I really do like this product. It feels great on the skin and already feels like my skin is firming up (as it promised to do).
I would definitely recommend this product to you.

REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial (Given: 10ml sample size. Full size: 40ml. £32) (rating: N/A)
At the moment, I am obsessed with night creams. Mainly because I work evenings twice a week so it's nice just to moisturise when I come home.  I'm a bit scared about using this product as it claims to be super sensitive on the skin and make you more at risk for the sun. 
I'm sure I will try this product at one point, but while it is as sunny as it is in England, I do not want to risk it.

In the box, we were given the classic one - it could come in many colours but I was given the lime green one. I'm not complaining, I really love the colour. 
It doesn't look much different to brushes I have used before, and I usually stay away from brushes as they make my hair very frizzy - I stick to combs. I love the feel of this brush though, and the handle is thin which I personally find easier to hold. It is easy to run through my hair and my hair now looks untangled and voluminous. I will definitely be using this product until it falls apart, and I would recommend that you buy one yourself.  



This product is a lot better than I thought it would be, to be honest. It comes in 7 travel pods which offers a 7 day treatment. The pods look small but I realised that there is actually a lot more product in the pods than I thought. I felt like I had to layer on the cream, and it began to feel sticky and somewhat heavy. However, it does an amazing job. It smoothed my skin a lot more than I expected, and I found that it helped slightly with spots and blemishes that I may have.
I definitely recommend this product.

I was going to buy a muslin cloth from The Body Shop last week (£2.50) but I'm really glad that I didn't - I was really excited to see this in the box. 
But the most important part of this is the cleanser... This is an okay cleanser but I have used ones at the same quality for a lot cheaper so I probably wouldn't recommend this product. I probably will not buy this product again, because of the price. 

I was a bit annoyed to see that this was a free sample (I looked at the back of the small bottle) but then I guess you can't have everything in life. This is a coconut scent, and whilst I don't actually like coconut, I love coconut scent. 
I sprayed this on my hair after washing it. The scent is very strong but very delicious. The product itself makes my hair feel really smooth and it looks shiny and silky too. It also seems to add volume, and I can still smell the coconut now, over 12 hours after application. 
I would definitely consider buying this again.

This sample is actually tiny. And again is another cream. But nevertheless I thought I'd give it a try. I actually got more out of this than I thought I would, and it is actually quite good. It really moisturises the skin and smells good. I would probably recommend this but for the price, it may not be within everyone's price range. 


So while I was originally quite disappointed with this box on first sight as it was all skincare and haircare again, after trying out the products, I am actually quite happy and can tell that I have got my monies worth. 
I am looking forward to next month's box.

Within the next few weeks, I will also be uploading my 'Look Incredible' beauty box review (I am impatiently waiting for the arrival of my first one) and my 'My Little Box' review (which is was so impressed with last time and I hope they deliver that much amazing-ness this month when it finally arrives).

Thank you!!


*The Look Fantastic box comes in many subscriptions starting at just £11.95 per month.*







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts