Look Incredible Beauty Box Review May 2016


Hello you beauties!

I received this box last week but decided to wait until today to upload it because I thought you might all be overwhelmed with 3 beauty box reviews in a row!

This is a fairly new beauty box to the beauty box market (I think they are pretty much new for this year) and this is the first ever box of theirs that I have. 

They promise to send you 5 full sized products every month, which is completely different to most other beauty boxes, which only usually send you 1 or 2 full sized products and many travel and sample products. This box also sends you products mainly from high end brands, with bareMinerals being featured in a lot of the boxes and brands like Mac, NARS and Tarte have also been featured too. 

Now can you see why I got so excited about this box!? And trust me, it didn't disappoint!

Price of box is £18.99 per monthAnd £2.50 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
This box is worth £86
The brands included in this box are: Claire's, Bellapierre, Korres, bareMinerals and Mac



Claire's Nail Polish (Rating 4/5) (3 shades for £3 each)
Okay, so I know this isn't a high end brand, but they do make up for it by giving you 3 of these, so it brings up the value of the box. So really, you're getting 7 full sized items, not 5. But they classed these as just 1 item. I am not disappointed with these at all. I have used Claire's nail polishes before so I am actually excited to use these as I know they will be great quality. They are great shades too - one being a base coat shade and two being top coats. The base shade is plainly called 'Silver' and is exactly that. It's a beautiful glittery silver and I feel like this will be perfect for Christmas time.
Now, the top coats are called 'Gold Glitter' and 'Rainbow Sparkles' which, again, are self-explanatory. I don't usually try top coats like these very often as I only wear nail polish a couple of days before taking it off because of work. But I definitely will be using these in the future. I feel like the 'Gold Glitter' looks like gold confetti and the 'Rainbow Sparkles', as my mum described it, looks like 'hundreds and thousands'. I would definitely recommend that you buy these products.

Korres Eye Primer (Rating   ) (£15)
I am new to eye primers - I haven't really used them until just recently. I am really excited for this as I want to know what works and what doesn't. From my first swatch of this product, I found it to blend well and the apricot undertone gives this product an amazing colour. Part of me is hoping that this will be better than my favourite GOSH Prime & Refresh Eye Primer, and if it is I will probably buy this Korres one again. £15 isn't bad for an eye primer after all, is it!?


Mac Patent Polish Lip Pencil (Rating 4/5) (£17.50)
This is probably the product I am most excited about from this box as I have been desperate to try Mac products ever since I really got into make-up. The shade I received is 'Hopelessly Devoted' and it is probably not a shade I would've chosen myself, as it is a very bright fuchsia tone (and these do not usually suit me). But because it is not a lipstick but more of a lip balm/lip gloss, it means I can have it quite sheer coverage and build it up as I wish. I will probably experiment with this and probably use this for a night out (like for a drink with friends or a family meal). It is highly pigmented and very glossy, which is brilliant. I will definitely treat myself to something like in the future. 

Bellapierre Kabuki Brush (Rating 4/5) (£22.50)
Admittedly, I already have a Kabuki brush that I bought from Wilko's for like £4 which is amazing quality but it was nice to receive a brush from such an amazing brand like Bellapierre. The handle on this one is a lot smaller than on my other one though, so I will probably use this as a buffer for my foundation. The brush is extremely soft and the bristles look beautiful, with white tips. I am excited to be using this regularly in the future and I may consider buying brushes from this brand again. 



bareMinerals READY blush (Rating 4.5/5) (£22)
This is probably my favourite product in the whole box (hence why I left it until last) and I have been keen to try bareMinerals products ever since I heard of the brand. I received the shade 'Whisper' which is a very neutral, beige colour and is perfect for me. I do risk pinks sometimes but usually I stick to my nude tones. I have never owned a nude blusher before though, so I am excited to try this out. This product is extremely pigmented and easily blendable if necessary. I would probably buy this product again (despite the hefty price tag!).

And that's it! That's my first ever 'Look Incredible' beauty box review done and, I must admit, this has to be my most favourite box ever that I am subscribed too. Always saving the best until last! 

I'll be back on Wednesday with another beautiful beauty post!

Thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts