My Little Box Beauty Box Review May 2016






Hello you beauties!

I am back with another exciting beauty box review! This time it is my second 'My Little Box' review, which I have been excited for ever since I received my first box!r 
Although I've not had loads of success with the April box - I haven't had much luck with the plants and I didn't really like the nail polish - I am very excited about this box because of the concept of it. Unlike other beauty boxes, this box doesn't only contain beauty items but also includes 2 lifestyle items each month - and is really cheap at only £14.95 per month!

Price of box is £11 per monthAnd £3.95 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
If all full-sized products, this box would be worth c.£99
The brands included in this box are: My Little Beauty, Baija Paris and Courreges

Ring (£12) (Rating 4.5/5)
This is the first product I saw in this month's box and was super excited to see what was inside the beautiful little box. I never expected to see a ring in this box!
I don't usually wear rings as I struggle to find ones  that fit (and I usually forget to wear them everyday!) but I have worn this ring four times now (for the four days I have owned it). It's a bit tight on my ring finger and a bit loose on my pinky finger (which the fitting is always a risk for them sending products like this) but I have made it work. I would definitely recommend this ring, the leaf design is so cute and perfect for the coming spring months! I probably wouldn't pay £12 for this though, as I'd be able to find something similar at Claire's Accessories for much cheaper.


Turban (£11) (Rating 3/5)
This again is a beautiful product that I am happy to see in this month's box. The design is very pretty and spring like and it is a decent size. I have been looking to experiment with products like this for a while now, as I don't usually wear hair accessories. I love how they give you 4 examples on how to wear it on the back of the box, but I personally don't think it'd work as a bracelet on me. I'll just wear it however I see fit, and if all else fails, I'll just wear it around the house on my pyjama days just to keep my hair out of my face. This product is amazing and I would definitely pay £11 in the future for this.

Now onto the gorgeous bag of beauty products!

This month's 3 beauty products come in the normal cute-ly designed drawstring bag and these will be perfect to house gifts for friends and also to use for travel products in the future. 

Baija Paris Huile Croisiere Celadon Body Oil Green Tea and Jasmine (Rating 4/5) (Given: 30ml. Full Size: 50ml for 16.90 Euros)
This box makes me happy, as they don't seem to overload with creams like the Look Fantastic beauty box is. I have never used body oil before so I was excited to use this. The smell isn't great - it smells too strong and bitter, but once applied, it calms the scent down and this is then when you can smell the floral scent of the lavender. At first, I wasn't too sure about this oil and didn't think I was going to use it again... but now that I'm getting used to the scent, I can see myself using this product up quite quickly... it's great! I would recommend it. 

Courrèges La Fille de L'Air (Rating 4/5) (Given: Generous sample size. Full size: 50ml for 69 Euros) 
I was really excited to receive this perfume in this month's box, as I'm always keen to sample new scents (although I probably own enough perfumes and body mists at the moment as it is). This has an extremely floral scent which is actually very strong. It's great that the smell lingers, as it means that I didn't have to use much throughout the day. However, it found that even the littlest bit of this was extremely strong and I developed a headache from this throughout the day - oh well, I guess that's just me.
This is a beautiful scent to own though and, even though it is extremely expensive, I would definitely recommend this product if you can afford it.

My Little Beauty Bain de Soleil (Rating 4/5) (75ml for £8)
I actually love the idea of this product! Anyone who knows me well knows that I am an extremely pale person so anything to help me out if definitely welcomed. I did a swatch on my hand to test it out first, and it actually worked really well! Didn't work that quickly on my legs, but of course that's not what it promises. It promises a gradual tan, which is what it is giving. After two uses I can already see a difference. And it's not the tacky fake tan that you often see but is more of a sun-kissed look... and I think it looks brill and illuminating. I will definitely be using this product up. 

I really do love this box so much - I love it so much more than I loved last month's box, and you all know how much I loved last month's box. I definitely cannot wait for June already!

I'll be back soon and hopefully it will be with my first 'Look Incredible' beauty box review!

Thank you!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts