Top 10 for Under £10 - Beauty and Skincare!



Hello you beauties!

Today I am bringing you a Top 10 for under £10 post, which is great if you're on a budget. There are many products that I own that are under £10 so this post is going to be difficult for me, but I am sure I can give you some really great recommendations!


1. Make-Up Revolution Flawless Eyeshadow Palette (£8)
    I swear by this palette. You get 32 shades for only £8, which means you can create a massive variety of looks with just the one palette. This is going to last ages and this is why I think it is great value for money.


2. Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette Kit (£6.99)
    Until just recently, I have never really been bothered about my eyebrows. But then I started to care, and I used pencils. I really struggled with those, so when I found this palette, I was keen to try it. It's great value for money, easy to use and I would really recommend it.


3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Finishing Pressed Powder (£3.99)
    I think anyone interested in beauty understands the importance of using a good finishing powder, but sometimes it's hard to find one. I used to use a loose powder from the brand Natural Collection (RRP. £1.99) but honestly, I have never really had much luck with this brand's products. So I found this Rimmel London one, and I actually love it! I use the shade 'Transparent' because I personally find it to be the safest, and it definitely does it's job. I would definitely recommend this product, and I know a lot of other people would too.


4. Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream (£4.35)
    After taking my makeup off at night, I always find that my skin feels too dry. So I've been searching for the perfect night cream, that is also affordable. From my previous posts, and future posts to come, you will notice that I absolutely love Nivea products so when I found this night cream, I thought I would give it a try. This is the closest I have found to perfection so far, and I would recommend that you all try it too.


5. Zoella Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion (£5)
    I am a sucker for body lotions. You all should know I love scented products, and Zoella's products have always managed to impress me with the amazing scents. I bought this alongside the Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub (RRP. £7) and the scents work perfectly together, and leave your skin feeling amazingly soft. However, this is from her Tutti Fruity range, which will be discontinued soon, so buy it while you can! I will be stocking up very soon.


6. Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (£3.49)
    I have to admit that I am guilty of using wipes to remove my make-up, and I know I shouldn't but sometimes I am lazy! So when I saw this eye make-up remover for such a low price, I thought I would buy it to try it. And it is amazing! It is so easy to use, and so quick to use too! It causes no irritation and has no annoying scent to it.


7. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (£7.99)
    I am extremely fussy with mascaras. I always find they do not add enough volume, or they clump too much. However, I have always been very impressed with Maybelline products, especially their mascaras and brow products, so I was keen to give this mascara a try, especially hearing all the good things said about this mascara from other people (such as Zoe Sugg). It does add volume - it really makes your eyelashes stand out and hardly ever clumps. While it is not a perfect mascara, it is great if you want a decent product without breaking your bank.


8. Rimmel London Lasting Colour Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm (£5.99)
    I always find that Rimmel London make-up is so hit and miss. There are products that I love (such as their foundation and pressed powder) but so many more products that I hate (such as their mascaras). I cannot remember why I decided to buy 4 of these colour balms, but I did and they're actually pretty good. They apply well, and the colour stays for ages. When it says intense, it really does mean intense! The colours that I own are way too bright and 'out there' for an everyday look but I have saved these colour balms to use on special occasions/nights out.


9. Nivea Daily Essentials Hydration Primer (£4.99)
   Everyone knows the importance of a good base for your make-up. Again, this is a Nivea product so I knew when I bought it that it'd probably be impressed. And I am impressed. Not only does this primer create a brilliant base for make-up (even better if applied over a spritz of setting spray), it also moisturisers your skin, so there is no chance you will be left with the feeling of dry skin once applying your foundation. I would definitely recommend this product.



10. The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm (£2)
      The Body Shop is one of my favourite stores ever. I received my first one of these products as a gift alongside miniature body wash and body lotion (all in the satsuma scent) and since then have purchased one for myself. The pots offer a generous amount of product, and the scent is very strong yet not too overpowering. In the pot, they're coloured with links to the scent (e.g. the satsuma one is an orange colour and the strawberry is a reddish colour). I love these lip balms and for such a cheap price (and they're usually on a 3 for 2 offer), they're something you cannot say no to!

So that was my top 10 for under £10 post! If you want any posts like this in the future then let me know, specifying exactly what you want and I will try my best to sort it out for you.

Thank you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts