My Bucket List

Hello you beauties!

Even though I am still only young (19), I feel like I have not accomplished much in my life yet. So I'm writing a bucket list for myself and I thought I would share it with you all. I may even update it as I complete each thing.

1. Carve a Pumpkin
2. Ride a Motorcycle
3. Get a Tattoo
4. Travel the world
5. Move to Brighton
6. Go to University
7. Write and publish a book
8. Get married
9. Have children
10. Become a healthy weight
11. Learn to speak French fluently
12. Ride a horse
13. Learn to ski/snowboard
14. Have my own clothing line
15. Own my own house

It's not a massive list. But I am sure I will add more to it in the future. I'd love it if you shared your bucket lists with me, even if it is only a short fraction of it.

I will be back on Wednesday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts