My Autumn/Winter Playlist

Hello you beauties!

Music is something I have never really spoken about on my blog before but music is a really really important part of my life. So I thought it was only right to talk about music today for a change. So here is my Autumn/Winter playlist - 15 songs I am loving at the moment.

1. Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix
2. Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes
3. Lush Life by Zara Larsson
4. Brightside by The Killers
5. Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd
6. Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez
7. Hate Your Guts by McBusted
8. It's Gonna Be Me by N Sync
9. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
10. Circus by Britney Spears
11. Youth by Troye Sivan
12. Chocolate by the 1975
13. Born to Die by Lana Del Rey
14. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
15. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

Feel free to share your playlist with me! Let me know if you like any of the songs that are on my playlist.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts