Look Fantastic Beauty Box Review November 2016



Hello you beauties!

This month's theme for the Look Fantastic beauty box is '#LFSparkle', which is getting me so excited for Christmas already. And this box is by far the most amazing one I have received from them since I first started off with my subscription.

Price of box is £11.25 per month (if 12 month subscription). No fee for P&P
There are 8 products in this month's box
          The brands included in this box are: Look Fantastic, Sebastian Professional, L'Oreal, Monu, Bloom and Blossom, and Model Co

As per usual, we got an issue of the Elle magazine, which I think is a great addition to the box.

The first item I pulled out of this month's box is Look Fantastic nail file, complete with silver glitter. This isn't actually listed in their magazine and unable to find it on their website, but I am happy with this product as I have been meaning to buy a new nail file for a while - now I finally have one!

The next item was one I was very excited to see. It is the Look Good Feel Better Angled Blending Brush. I love getting new makeup brushes, especially eyeshadow brushes, and this brush feels like amazing quality so I can't wait to try it out!

Next I saw the Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray. This promises to give more volume to your hair which I really hope it does - I could do with as much volume as I can get. However, although it says it isn't greasy, I am worried about it being a gel as I have never had much luck when it comes to gels. I suppose I should just give it a try and hope that it is worth it.

Then I saw the L'Oreal Mythic Oil, which was the item they revealed to us before the box was released. I have never really tried any of the hair products from L'Oreal before so I am excited to try this out, but with it being an oil I am hoping that it won't make my hair greasy.

They also included a sample of the Monu Recovery Balm, which is supposed to 'recover' tired and stressed skin. My skin hasn't been at its best recently, especially with the cold weather doing its worst to it, so I am happy to have this in the box and I really do hope it works to help my skin.

We also received a small bottle of the Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray. We've received plenty of products from this brand before and I have always been impressed so I hope that I manage to find this product good quality and useful too.

The final item in the box is probably my most favourite item in the whole box, It is a Model Co Blush in the shade 'Peach Bellini'! As the same suggests, it is a peachy toned blush, and I always love wearing blush of this shade. I have never used anything from this brand before but I've heard great things about the brand. Just from one swatch of this product I can tell it is amazing quality so far and I am excited to start using it more and more.

So overall I am very, very impressed with this box, and although the previous boxes haven't been very exciting for me, this box has helped me to show that it is still worth paying £11.25 per month. I am looking forward to next month's box - no doubt it will be Christmas themed!

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts