MUA Blushers Review

Hello you beauties!

MUA is a brand that I have only just started using, and is slowly becoming one of the best but also one of the most affordable brands in existence. They're are some of their products which are hit and miss but overall I am IN LOVE with their blushers.

These are the rectangular blushers that I am talking about, and there are 6 shades altogether. Personally I choose to split them into two categories; The pinks and the nudes.

Let's talk about the pinks.



First there is the shade 'Marshmallow' which is a very bright, almost neon, pink. I was a bit unsure about this one at first, as the shade is very intense and I was worried that it would look stupid on me. But, if used sparingly, it creates a very lovely, girly look and is great for nights out.

Another pink is 'Bubblegum', which I find to be a very peachy pink and I loved using this during the summer for those very fresh, girly looks. Even though amazingly pigmented, I also found that the colour on my cheek was very subtle with this shade in particular, which makes it perfect for that everyday look.

The final pink-ish shade is 'Candyfloss', which is a more muted mauve-y pink toned shade, and while it's not my favourite of the MUA blushers, it is the shade that fits perfectly with almost any look!

Now onto the nudes.



The shade 'Lolly' is the first MUA blush that I ever bought, and I personally would class this as being a peachy nude with a hint of glitter in it. I find that it is perfect for basically any look you want to create, and is definitely perfect for the summer and spring months.

'Bon Bon' is, what I would describe as being, a pinky nude and is a great blusher to pair with those nude lips. It is also not too bright so doesn't look stupid, and is great for creating that natural look.

'Cupcake' is probably my favourite MUA blusher of all time, and I would class this as being the ultimate nude. There's no glitter- its a very matte blusher which I think is perfect for creating the 'Au Natural' look. I would personally say this is the much cheaper dupe for the BareMinerals Ready Blush in the shade 'The Whisper'.


Four things I love about these blushers:

  • They're only £1 each!
  • They are amazing quality and last ages
  • They're extremely pigmented - not having to apply loads of layers for colour to show
  • There's no fall out and are all very easy to blend
And what do I dislike about these blushers? Basically nothing! They're honestly worth the money and I would definitely repurchase these and choose them above high end brand blushers. Go out and buy yourself some today!

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeeee!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts