Look Incredible Beauty Box Review November 2016



Hello you beauties!

As you all know, I love getting my beauty boxes each month and today I am bringing you all my review for November's Look Incredible box.

Price of box is £18.99 per monthAnd £2.50 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
This box is worth £69.99
The brands included in this box are: Spa Retreats, No7, Fresh, Lord & Berry and Korres

The first item I pulled from this box was the Spa Retreats Indulgence Moisturising Body Cream. This is a brand that I have used a few products from before and I have quite liked them. This product smells great, as it genuinely smells like rose and I personally love floral scents. I haven't actually tried it out yet as I have a lot of other body creams and butters already in use, but I really can't wait to try it.

The next item is the No7 Lift & Luminate Day and Night Serum. I have tried much of the No7 makeup before but I have never tried their skincare products so I am excited to have these in the box. They are actually pretty good products too. While I don't really notice any obvious differences in my skin yet, I do find that they really help soften my skin. I can't wait to see any physical differences these serums will make to my skin.

They also included the Fresh sugar lip treatment in the shade 'Coral'. This is a brand that I have never heard of before, but I am glad this product is in the box as I love anything that will help me care properly for my lips, as I often get very dry and chapped lips. However, I don't often use tinted lip treatments, and this shade probably isn't the best for me to wear on an everyday basis as, even though the name suggests differently, it is quite a bright-ish red shade. However, I will try and get use out of this product one day.

In the box there is also a Lord & Berry lipstick crayon 20100 in the shade 'Diva'. I have tried just one thing by Lord & Berry before (the mini strobing pencil) and I loved it so I am excited to try this product out. It is the perfect shade for autumn and winter as well, it is the perfect dark plum shade. It applies really well, it is so smooth and creamy and doesn't leave patches or dry your lips. The colour is perfectly pigmented too, and I really can't wait to wear this product all the time through the winter months.

Finally, the most exciting item in the box for me has to be the Korres Sunflower and Evening Primrose eyeshadow in the shade 'Bronze Brown'. I have tried plenty of Korres' skincare products before but I never even realised that they had their own makeup. The shade 'Bronze Brown' is perfect for me, as I love brown neutral shades and this is just that, with a little bit of added shimmer to it. This eyeshadow is very creamy, easy to blend and very pigmented. I am very happy with this product and can see myself using it quite a bit.

So, even though this is not my favourite Look Incredible box (again!), I am reasonably pleased with this box. It is losing its value each month, but I am sure they will pick it up again soon. And even then, we're still getting more in the box than what we've actually paid for and that's all I expect. I am still happy that we get full sized items and they're always items I will use, so I will continue still with this box.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with your friends!
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts