10 Things I Want To Do This Christmas



Hello you beauties!

With winter basically here (although the winter solstice isn't until the 21st December), I thought it'd only be right to decide on my plans for the winter months, especially the build up to Christmas.

1. Build a snowman
I have built a snowman before (one towering over me at 6 foot tall!) but over the past couple of years, Nottingham really has been lacking snow. I would love to be able to build a snowman again this year and act like a little kid for just half an hour.

2. Bake mince pies
Winter is my favourite time of the year for baking, as everything can be so festive if you want it to be. While a lot of people hate them, mince pies are one of my favourite Christmassy foods, and they taste even better if they're homemade.

3. Bake Christmas cookies/cupcakes
This links back with my previous one. I love baking, and so I would love to bake something festive to share with friends and family.

4. Make homemade hot chocolate
Hot chocolate is literally the only hot drink I like, and with the weather cooling down dramatically, I have been drinking more and more of it. I have always wanted to make my own hot chocolate, and so I will try and do that this winter.

5. Watch loads of Christmas films
There are so many out there, that it's almost impossible to watch every Christmas film over the whole of winter. I'm going to try and watch as many as I can though, as these are the things that make me feel the most festive.

6. Go sledging
We've never really had enough snow in the easily accessed areas for me in Nottingham for me to go sledging before, but it's something that I've always wanted to do. So this winter I am hoping it snows enough for me to finally be able to do this classic winter activity.

7. Go to a Christmas market
There's nothing better than basically being surrounded by Christmas. Nottingham always has its own 'Christmas market' during November and December so I will probably have a look round there whilst I am Christmas shopping, but this winter I would also love to go to a Christmas market in Germany - I heard they're great.

8. Go to a Christmas lights switch on
I love Christmas lights in city/town centres, but unfortunately I don't really get to go anymore as they're usually on on Saturday nights and I usually work Saturday nights. But this year I am hoping to go to at least 1 Christmas lights switch on (and hope that they don't set off too many fireworks).

9. Decorate for Christmas
This is something that will never change. I ALWAYS have to decorate for Christmas. It's not Christmas if you're not basically drowning in decorations all the time.

10. Spend more time with my family
This is probably the most important thing I want to do this winter. Between blogging, college and work, I hardly see my family anymore. So I am going to take advantage of this festive period to spend some quality time with my parents, dog and brother.

I would love it if you would share your amazing plans/wishes for winter with me.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends!
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts