Look Incredible Beauty Box Review June 2016




Hello you beauties!

I am back again with another beauty box review for you all! This one is my favourite - the Look Incredible beauty box. I love the fact that we receive 5 full sized items a month, for only £18.99. 

I must admit, I had a problem with this box this month, hence why it is the last post of the month. The first box that was sent out to me still hadn't arrived almost 2 weeks after it was sent out, so I emailed Look Incredible and they sent me a new box straight out. This arrived within a week, and I was so happy to finally receive it. Everything was in perfect condition, and I would just like to thank the Look Incredible team for such brilliant customer service. 

Now, let's get onto the box!

Price of box is £18.99 per monthAnd £2.50 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
This box is worth £76.50
The brands included in this box are: Ciate, No7, Velvet 59, Stila and The Body Shop



Ciate Manicure Set (RRP. £16)
This is the first item that I saw in the box, mainly because it was the item on top. Ciate is a brand that I have heard a lot about but not really used before, until I received a mini in the shade 'Pepperminty' in this month's 'My Little Box'. I loved that nail varnish that I own now, so I was really happy to see this product in the box. The shade of nail varnish we receive ('Cream Soda') is a lovely grey colour that I would see myself using a lot. The foils are beautiful colours, with a range of golds, silvers and greens, etc. Each foil is named; 'Flash', 'Fizz', 'Feisty', 'Fling', 'Flirt' and 'Frost'. I am really looking forward to trying these out, as it's something new to try. 



The Body Shop Moroccan Rhassoul Body Clay (RRP. £16)

I absolutely love this brand. The Body Shop is somewhere I go on every shopping trip. I own four of their body mists which I use every day, along with many other products of theirs. So of course I was extremely excited to see this brand featured in this month's box. I like the fact that this is supposed to firm your skin, as I certainly have a lot of areas that need firming! The scent of this clay isn't as bad as some people have said, but it certainly does get messy, so I'd advise not to apply any where it would be difficult to remove (e.g. fabrics). I can't see any effects yet, but I've only used it once, so I'll bring you a proper review when I can see better results.


No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara (RRP. £11.50)
This box couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time. I had just run out of my favourite Maybelline mascara, and was about to buy some more, but now I don't have to. I tried this mascara out as soon as I spotted it in the box. It doesn't add massive volume, but sometimes I prefer that as it helps me to create a more natural look. It adds a lot of colour (I received my mascara in the shade 'Black') and even curls the lashes. Mascaras are probably one of my favourite makeup items, and No7 is definitely one of my favourite drugstore brands. I will definitely repurchase this in the future.

Velvet 59 Matte to the Max Liquid Lipstick (RRP. £17)
This is a brand that I have honestly never heard of before. I like the idea of the product being vegan, although it's not something that I'd go out and look for in particular. However, I am wary about trying this brand's products again. This, however, is only because I find this lipstick so hard to work with. It is so... 'runny' and I find that I have to blend it with my finger too to make it reasonably wearable. Also, the colour really doesn't suit me. I received the shade 'Pink Cadillac', which I think is the shade that everyone received. It is a very bright, light pink, which is a colour I never wear, and I don't see myself using this in the future. I might've done if it was a more wearable colour for me though.

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer (RRP. £16)
I think I was most excited about this product this month. Stila is a brand that I have always wanted to try, and finally I got my chance! I received the shade 'Kitten Shimmer', which I think is, again, the shade that everyone received. I hardly ever use highlighters, but this highlighter is so pretty that I feel like I'll be using this every single day. It is extremely easy to use and blend, and helps create a perfect, natural look. I will definitely consider buying this again.

Overall, I am extremely happy with this box. It's hard to decide if I prefer this box over last month's, as both were amazing. This is definitely my favourite beauty box that I receive each month, and it's great value for a grand total of £21.49 a month. I will be continuing with this beauty box for as long as it continues to impress me.

I'll be back on Friday with my June favourites for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts