Monthly Favourites January 2017

Hello you beauties!

Is it really the second month of the year already!? Wow! I am really excited for this month. I honestly feel like it's going to be great. But for now, let's see what beauty and non-beauty things I was loving last month.


I really did love the NYX Finishing Powder all throughout January. I usually swear by my Rimmel Stay Matte powder but I wanted to try new powders out, especially a loose powder. So I tried this one and even though it is twice the price of the Rimmel one, it really is worth every penny. It is easy to use/control, doesn't go patchy and keeps you from going oily all day.


I have also loved the Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil and tint this month, which I'm sure I have mentioned in a favourites post before. It is just so quick and easy to use and is always the perfect shade for me. I especially love using it on those mornings where I have very little time to do anything, as it really is not hard to use this product and makes your brows look great.


Throughout the past month I have been using the No7 day and night serums a lot as I have been struggling with dry skin a lot more in the past few colder months. And they really work wonders. A little goes a long way and is not time consuming to apply. It leaves your skin really great and refreshed too!


The last beauty item I have been loving this month is one that will surprise you all. It is matte liquid lipsticks. Yes, you did hear me right! Everyone knows I am usually not a fan of matte lipsticks OR liquid lipsticks, never mind both combined. But I have been finding them a lot easier to use recently, and my favourite one is the Sleek one in the shade 'Birthday Suit'. I'm sure I'll be wearing it a lot more in future months.

Now onto the non-beauty things.



I finally finished watching every current episode of 'Once Upon A Time' and I know I've been loving this show for ages but I thought it deserved a special mention again. This is honestly one of the best TV shows I have ever watched and naturally you'd think that it's slightly childish because it focuses on fairytales but honestly the story lines are amazing and the characters are just perfect.


My next favourite of January is yet another TV show. It's Catfish, which I'm sure you've all heard of. I just find it really entertaining but also quite emotional sometimes. It's just shocking to see how dangerous the internet can be because, even though it might seem harmless at first, catfishing someone can seriously effect their feelings and maybe have even more serious consequences. Stay safe friends!


The final thing I have loved this month is the Sims 4! I think I have mentioned the Sims in a favourites before but that's only because it is so important to me. It gives me chance to escape for a few hours and create some characters (which is what I am used to doing a lot as an English student). Sims is definitely the best simulation game I have ever found and I am starting to prefer the Sims 4 a lot more than Sims 3 now as the content is just so much better and often more realistic now.

So those were the things I have been loving this month. Feel free to share with me everything that you have been loving this month too.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

I hope you liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts