40 Beauty Questions Tag!


Hello you beauties!

I am back again with another tag! I love doing posts like this because not only does it allow you to learn more about me make-up wise, I also learn new things about myself. As this is mainly a beauty blog, then this post is obviously a beauty related post. But in the future I might try different tags too. But for now, let's get on with this one!

Skincare
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Everyday I wash my face twice a day. Nothing is an excuse not to.

2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo skin - I have a very oily t-zone but dry skin around my nose, under my eyes and often on my cheeks.

3. What is your current facial wash?
I use the Skin Therapy Tea Tree Face Wash from Wilkos, which is amazing and it only costs 95p!!

4. Do you exfoliate?
I used to but not anymore.

5. What brand do you use?
My exfoliator? I used to use an exfoliator from Tesco's own range

6. What moisturizer do you use?
I use the Nivea sensitive cleansing milk as my moisturiser, but I use the Nivea day cream too sometimes.

7. Do you have freckles?
I do! I never thought they were that obvious but I have been noticing them more now. They're even more noticeable in the summer due to the sun

8. Do you use eye cream?
No I don't but I really feel like I should!

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really. I never really had many problems with spots/acne

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No and I probably never will

Makeup

11. What foundation do you use?
I use the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Anti-Fatigue foundation in the shade True Ivory

12. How about concealer?
I use the Makeup Revolution Cover and Conceal palette in the shade Light-Medium

13. Do you know your undertone color?
No I've never really looked into it

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're not really something I would use myself but they do look good on other people if applied properly and appropriately

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do know that and most of the time my mascaras run out before then anyway

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
I usually use Maybelline mascaras but I also own an Avon one

17. Sephora or MAC?
I have never really been in either store but I own a MAC lip pencil so I will have to say MAC

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No because I've never heard of one

19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I only use Real Technique brushes

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I use the GOSH Prime 'n' Refresh primer

21. For the face?
I use my Nivea primer for my face

22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I usually stick with nudes

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil because I really struggle with making liquid eyeliners work. Even then, I hardly ever use eyeliner

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
All the fricking time!

25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
The loose eyeshadows? I wouldn't use them personally and I think you're very talented if you manage to make them work

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
I've used a bareMinerals blusher before....

27. What is your favorite lipstick?
Surprisingly, my favourite is an Essence long-lasting lipstick in the shade 'Natural Beauty' (a lovely pink shade). It's such good quality for only £2.30!!

28. How about lip gloss?
I don't really use lip gloss, but when I do I only use the Tanya Burr Cosmetics lip glosses.

29. What is your favorite blush to use?
My bareMinerals READY blush in the shade 'The Whisper'

30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No. I'd rather buy my makeup in store or on websites that I trust such as Superdrug

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love it. I usually only use drugstore makeup, although I do own a few high end products

32. Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
Not really

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No I'm not interested. I just do all this for fun and I don't care if I don't do it 'professionally'

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Usually because most of the time I leave it too late to do my makeup so I end up rushing it

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
What I call 'slug' eyebrows. Really thick eyebrows. I'll insert a picture if you don't know what I mean.


36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like more colour on my eyes, even though I do use a lot of nudes I do sometimes venture out and use blues and reds, whereas I pretty much stick with nudes and light pinks on my lips

37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
I have answered this before; Selena Gomez

38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
My Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette because I hate going out without filling my eyebrows in!

39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I sometimes do like when I am going to work. I hate going out without makeup on but sometimes I just have to - it's not that I'm not allowed to wear makeup to work but I work around fast food and get very warm and then my makeup just basically 'falls' off and goes all smudgy and patchy so there's really no point wearing it to work.

40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not really, but then again I don't necessarily like how I look either way

BONUS QUESTION 1: In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Maybelline. I have only ever had a problem with one of their products but I bought that from somewhere for really cheap. But overall I find their products to be almost perfect

BONUS QUESTION 2: What do you think of Makeup?
Makeup is great and is fun to use. And if you want to use it as a cover up then I have no problem with that because I know some people feel more comfortable wearing it (like me)

Well that was my 40 Beauty Questions tag! This was so fun to do and I hope you find it equally as fun to read (even if it was really long!)!

I'll be back again on Saturday with another post for you all but until then, enjoy!

Thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts