My Little Box Beauty Box Review June 2016

Hello you beauties!

I am back again with another blog post for you all. I have to admit, writing beauty box reviews has to be my favourite thing ever, other than receiving the boxes themselves.


This review is of the 'My Little Box', which this month has the theme of 'Summer Vibes', so I am expecting very summer-y and beach-y items. I'm so excited!

Price of box is £11 per monthAnd £3.95 P&P
There are 5 products in this month's box
If all full-sized products, this box would be worth c.
The brands included in this box are: My Little Beauty, Kusmi, Ciate and Too Faced

Let's start with the lifestyle items.

The first item I noticed was the Kusmi Iced Tea Aquafizz sachet. Now, I'm not a big fan of tea, I never have liked it (surprisingly to say I'm a British girl!) but my family seem to think I might like this, as it is iced and fruity. I got it in the flavour hibiscus, berries and red fruits, which seems nice and I usually drink berry fruit drinks, so I have a feeling I'll like it. I'm going to try it out and I'll tell you what I think. However, if I don't like this it doesn't mean you won't. Everyone likes different things. At the moment, there is an offer - buy 3 get 1 free, or you can buy a pack of 10 large Muslin bags of this iced tea for £14.


The next and final lifestyle item is a tank top style t-shirt from the My Little Box company itself, with the slogan 'Girls Just Wanna Have Sun' in blue text. I love the idea of this t-shirt, but the only problem is that it doesn't quite fit me! It's not really suitable for me to wear out and about (it's a bit of a see-through top too) but I have found it is great to use as a pyjama t-shirt for the warmer weather. This top costs £ which I think is a little bit much because of the quality of this product, but I am very happy to have received this in my box.

Now onto the beauty products...


Instead of the usually cloth drawstring bag you receive your beauty items in, this month we are given a little waterproof zip up bag that you can use to store your bikini. Seeing as I am not going away this summer and I don't go swimming anyway, I will not use this for it's intended purpose but I'm sure it will be great storage for other products.

The first thing I pulled out of this bag is the My Little Beauty Sea Salt Spray. You all remember when I mentioned the Shwarzkopf Sea Salt Spray back in my April favourites? Well you know that I love using this sort of product in my hair all year round, so I was extremely excited to see this product in there. This product costs £___ for a medium-ish sized bottle, which is a bit more than the larger Shwarzkopf bottle at 2 for £5, but I tried this product out straight away and it works much more effectively than other salt sprays I have tried - I love the texture it creates!  I would definitely recommend this product to you all.

Next was a Ciate mini nail polish, in the shade 'Pepperminty' (which you have guessed, is in the shade mint). I have heard of this brand before, heard it is great, but have never tried it before. So now I have the chance to! I love the shade - it's not exactly the same as shades I already own which is great, it is something different to try out. The size is perfect too, so I can pop it into my handbag without it taking up too much space so I can have it on my person in case I need to fix my nails at any point. I am really excited to try this out.

Finally, this last product is the product I was happiest to see. It is the Too Faced 'Glitter Glue' glitter eyeshadow primer. A Too Faced product!? I was over-the-moon when I saw this. I love Too Faced, and I wear a lot of glitter eyeshadows so this product seems perfect for me. I am yet to try it out, as I already have two eyeshadows primers open and in use but as soon as I use this eyeshadow primer I will let you know what I think. This product also only costs £10, so I will happily repurchase this product again for that price (only £2 more than my GOSH primer) if I like/love the product.

So that was my June 2016 'My Little Box' review for you all. I really do love this monthly box and would highly suggest that you consider a subscription with them too! The lifestyle items definitely give it that extra 'wow' factor in making it stand out from other boxes.

I'll be back on Saturday with another blog post for you all!

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts