Boutique of Molly 'Leona' Floral Print Cami Top Review

Hello you beauties!

From the title of this post, you can probably guess that today's post is something a little different from usual. Yes, that's right, I'm finally bringing you all a fashion post!

Just over a week ago, I received a message from Boutique of Molly (www.boutiqueofmolly.com) asking if I would like to blog for them. Of course I said yes! So I ordered my item and it arrived on Wednesday (in its little pink parcel).

This product is priced on the website at £26.95 and then you pay £3.99 for delivery, and I would say this product is definitely worth the money.

Now, I have to say, the product is slightly different that I thought it would be - it does look slightly different on the model than it does in person. However, I still love the product and would see myself wearing it.

The fabric is light meaning that it is great for these warmer days we are experiencing, and the pattern is very grown-up and sophisticated. I would probably wear this for a meal out, though I do plan to wear it to college on day to see if I get any compliments.

My only issue with this product is that it is a tiny bit tighter than I would have liked it to have been. I got the size above my normal size anyway as I usually like a bit of extra room, but I could've done with two sizes bigger. It still fits okay and I'm sure I can make it work one way or another.

The website is so easy to use. Each section is clearly stated, and it is easy to navigate between pages, There are not tons of products on this site but I feel like that made it harder for me to choose what to get - I literally wanted everything!

I will definitely be buying something again from this website. The quality of the clothes is great, the price is reasonable, and the people that work there are just so sweet! I am so happy to be working with them!

Make sure to check their website out: www.boutiqueofmolly.com and let me know if you have bought anything :) Don't forget to tag your #BOMselfie on Twitter and Instagram!

I will be back on Wednesday with another blog post for you all.

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts