My Beauty and Skincare Wishlist Summer 2016


Hello you beauties!

Welcome back to my blog! I can't believe that it's almost the end of the month already. It'll be Christmas before we know it.

I'm sure you're all exactly the same as me when we have massive lists of every makeup and skincare item that you want to own but could not afford all in one go. So I decided to share at least the majority of my list with you today (if I shared it all we might be here for a very long time). So enjoy!


The one item that I have probably wanted the most for the whole time I have been into makeup has to be the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (£19). I have heard many great things about this mascara and have been so desperate to try it out but I never have the money to be able to buy it. I am planning for this to be my next big purchase.

This is something that everyone knows about - the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (£15.50 for the 100ml starter kit). I am always keen to try new things regarding skincare and have been wanting to try the Liz Earle products for a while now. I know a lot of people use this product and really like it, so hopefully I will get to try it one day in the future.



The next product is the Lights Camera Lashes mascara by Tarte (£17). Yes, it is another mascara. I have seen this in some beauty box reviews (I think it was a Look Incredible one) and again I have heard so many amazing things about this one too. The packaging is super cute and my favourite colour so this will definitely become part of my makeup collection one day!


I would really like the try the LUSH lip scrubs (£5.50 for 25g), especially the 'Bubblegum' one. I get very dry lips and I am always looking for something brilliant to use to prevent this from happening. I have heard that these products are great, they actually work and you can actually eat them too! I will definitely go out and purchase one of these soon.


Next is an eyeshadow palette! Finally, it's not another mascara! This palette that I want is the 'Eyes are the Window' eyeshadow palette in 'Soul' by Stila (£30). Now, this seems like a lot of money, especially when my loved Makeup Revolution 'Flawless' palette (which contains 32 shades compared to Stila's 12) is only £8. But this palette is just beautiful! I love the range of shades in this palette, I would definitely use all of the shades in it, whereas there are some shades in my current palette that I probably wouldn't touch. I think this eyeshadow is definitely worth the price and I am so desperate to own it!

I have always wanted to try the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash (£4.79). Again, I am keen to try a new skincare and I know this is quite popular among a lot of people. I also love love love the scent of pink grapefruit so I feel like I would love this product and I will probably try and buy this very soon.




A MAC lipstick (£15.50) would be the next item on my list. I don't know what shade I will get (just as long as it suits me then I don't think I mind what shade, although the shades 'Velvet Teddy' and 'Syrup' looks amazing). I feel like everyone who loves makeup will own a MAC lipstick at one point in their life. I already own a patentpolish lip pencil but I would love to own a lipstick from this brand too.




Finally, another product I want to try is a body sorbet from The Body Shop (c. £8) - I especially have my eye on the pink grapefruit one and the pinita colada one. I had never heard of a body sorbet until I saw them as I walked into the closest shop to me a few months ago. A body moisturiser!? I use body lotions - so I'm wondering if a body moisturiser would be any different. I am getting anxious to try one but I'm trying to use up all the body lotions that I own before I spend £8 on one of these.

So that is just part of my wishlist for you! I hope you enjoyed reading this. Why don't you share your wishlist with me?

I'll be back on Wednesday with another blog post for you all.

If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends! Thank you!
Byeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts