Look Incredible Beauty Box Review March 2017

Hello you beauties!

I'm back again with possibly my favourite post of each month so instead of wasting time, let's get straight into it.

In this box this month, there were 6 items rather than the usual 5. However one was just a purple CC stick - no information on the leaflet, no brand on the packaging, so I feel like they had a lot of these spare to just throw in as a little something extra. It is quite a creamy product and very easy to blend out, so I do like it and will use it, but I just wish we had gotten more information about it.

The one item that I probably won't be using much is the Ciate Velvet Manicure set. Yes, I do love Ciate's nail products but I own so many now that it's actually getting quite annoying with the amount of nail polishes included in beauty boxes. I will use this at some point, but I just wish the company would include something other than nail polishes all the time.

Another item included in this month's box is the Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner, which is a brand I have never heard of before. It looks very red in the tube but when applied is actually quite sheer so very wearable on an everyday basis. It also is very moisturising and I am very impressed with this brand so far. I'll definitely be looking into their other products in the future.

Then there is the Spa Retreats Signature Softening Hand and Body Lotion. I have tried a few of their products before and have been very impressed so I was pleased to see a brand that I recognised and trusted. I'm always in need for a hand lotion too as I get very dry hands - and this lotion smells great too!

The penultimate item in this month's box is a repeat product from a previous box. This is the Fusion Beauty Primer. I got this in another one of their boxes but that was the lilac brightening primer whereas the primer in this month's box is the green anti-redness primer. I was very impressed with the previous one so I am looking forward to trying this one out - I can often suffer from very flushed skin.

The final item is also a repeat product from another one of their boxes, but again it is one I am very happy to receive (mainly because it is a different shade). It is the BareMinerals Eyeshadow Quad in 'The A List'. I've received one of these quads in one of their boxes before but that was a very black and grey based quad whereas this one is a lot of pinks. I hardly ever wear pink eyeshadows but I love the BareMinerals eyeshadows as I've always found them to be such good quality, so I am going to try out these pink eyeshadows in the future - I'll probably end up loving wearing pinks!

I am very happy again with this month's box and I am glad I will still be continuing with it for the next few months. They always include such amazing products in their boxes and the boxes are always worth the money. I would definitely recommend this box to anyone looking to start a subscription with a beauty box.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts