Look Fantastic Beauty Box Review March 2017

Hello you beauties!

So as you know, my subscription for Look Fantastic finishes this month so this is the last review I will be doing of one of their boxes. I'm so glad it finished on a high - their collaboration with Elle is something I love because Elle is my favourite magazine!

The first item in the box was the St Tropez Instant Gloss which, although it wasn't a massive bottle of it, I can see myself possibly using it a lot within the next few months. With the weather starting to improve, I will be in desperate need of a tan to look healthier than my normal ghostly 'glow', but don't want anything permanent in case it goes wrong. So this product will be useful to me - and I'll let you know what I think of it properly once I've used it more.

The next item is the Starskin Eye Catcher eye masks, which are a great addition to this month's box. I always look sheet face and eye masks as they're so much easier to use and not quite as messy as other masks can be. These are very soothing and very moisturising. I will definitely repurchase these again.

Then there is the SkinChemists 24Hour Aqua Repair Facial Serum and the Caudalie Vine Active 3 in 1 Moisturiser, but both of these are items that I will be waiting a while to use as I have a lot of serums/moisturisers on the go already.

Then there is the Redken Heatcure Treatment which is a strange idea for me, They're hair masks, supposed to de-frizz your hair and make it healthier. I'm definitely in need of these masks and I can't wait to try them out.

The final item in this box is the only makeup item this month, which is slightly disappointing. This is the PUR Minerals Disappearing Act Concealer in the shade 'Light' which is the perfect shade for me. However, I am very picky with concealers as I haven't found the perfect one yet, so I'm going to try out this product a lot before I give my genuine opinion on it.

So while this box definitely isn't the best one of theirs I have ever received, I am certainly not disappointed. In a way, I am definitely sad that I am no longer going to be receiving these boxes anymore, but I simply couldn't afford to carry on with the subscription.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to follow/subscribe, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts