My Summer Bucket List



Hello you beauties!

Now that we're into August I really do feel like summer is here so what I wanted to do today is share with you my summer bucket list. It's my first summer with my boyfriend and despite us both having to work, we both plan on having amazing adventures and days together so I wanted to think of a few ideas for us to do.

1. Go on a picnic
2. Go on a cinema date
3. Spend more time with my friends
4. Do plenty of shopping for university!
5. Work hard to save money for university!
6. Have a movie night
7. Pull an all nighter
8. Watch a sunset
9. Go on many walks to anywhere
10. Party with my friends before we all get separated for uni

Obviously there are many things I will also be doing that aren't on this list but these are just a few things I am hoping to do this summer.

What are your plans/hopes for this summer?

I'll be back next week with another post for you all.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts