My Favourite Highlighters

Hello you beauties!

Highlighter has to be one of the best parts of any makeup look. But there are so many out there that it is hard to know which ones are worth buying. So today's post is going to be my personal favourites, and I hope it'll give you some ideas of which highlighters to buy next.

One of my favourite highlighters is the mini highlighter I received in my Makeup Revolution advent calendar. It's a lovely white/silver shade with specks of gold in it. It's a lovely pop of colour/highlight, perfect for parties and nights out. While I don't think you can buy this exact highlighter from the brand outside of the advent calendar, I would definitely recommend some of their strobe highlighters which offer the same amazing pop of colour.


Another highlighter I love is actually a palette, one I'm sure you've all heard of. It's the Sleek Solstice Highlighter palette, and these have to be the first highlighters I ever loved. I especially love the shades 'Hemisphere' and 'Equinox' which have lovely orange and purple tones to them. They provide very intense highlights too so only use them if you plan to go over the top with them or use it with a light hand. Such great value for money too, at only £9.99 for the palette.


However, my favourite highlighter of all time has to be the I Heart Makeup Unicorns Heart rainbow highlighter, which is something I was lusting over for such a long time and now finally own. It adds a great range of colour to your look as well as being the best pigmented highlighter I have ever found. It is quite large too, which is great as it is only £5! You can choose to only use one of the colours or can mix them all together for such a beautiful shade.

There are many brilliant highlighters in the world but these are just a few that I love. Give it a year and I probably will have more to add to this list. What are your favourite highlighters?

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

I hope you liked my post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts