Welcome!



Hello you beauties!

My name is Lauren and this is my blog... Instaura, meaning 'Make-up' in the beautiful Latin language.

Within the past couple of years, my interest in make-up and fashion has risen dramatically, and I love writing too, so I thought - why not make a blog!? It'll be fun and I hope that you all enjoy reading this.

I wear drugstore make-up so, whilst my make-up may not be the best, it is certainly affordable for those who are strapped for cash.

I have also started subscribing to beauty boxes so I will be bringing reviews of those every month :) I hope that persuades you to buy one or just give you something interesting to read.

Before I jump straight into my make-up and fashion posts, I will be giving you something to let you get to know me better. So I can be a friend, rather than just someone who writes blog posts behind a computer screen. But these will be the next couple of posts, not this one.

So I hope you will keep reading my posts as I continue to write about what I love, and hopefully what you love too.

Thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts