This or That: Beauty Edition



Hello you beauties!


I am back, and I’m actually bringing you all a beauty post! The first one! #celebrate


Today is still another chance for you to get to know me, but for you to know what I like when it comes to beauty and fashion.


*Just so you don’t get confused, the one of the two that I choose will be in bold*


Makeup
Blush or Bronzer
Lipgloss or Lipstick
Eyeliner or Mascara
Foundation or Concealer
Neutral or Color Eyeshadow
Pressed or Loose eye shadows
Brushes or Sponges


Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze
Long or Short
Acrylic or Natural
Brights or Darks
Flower or No Flower


Body
Perfume or Body Splash
Lotion or Body Butter
Body wash or Soap
LUSH or Other Bath Company


Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants
Long sleeve or Short
Dresses or Skirts
Stripes or Plaid
Flip flops or Sandals
Scarves or Hats
Studs or Dangly Earrings
Necklaces or Bracelets
Heels or Flats
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
Abercombie or Hollister
Saks 5th or Nordstrom


Hair
Curly or Straight
Bun or Ponytail
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips
Hair spray or Gel
Long or Short
Light or Dark
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs
Up or Down


Random
Rain or Shine
Summer or Winter
Fall or Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla
East coast or West coast


Well I hope you enjoyed this! Now I honestly will start posting my proper beauty and fashion posts, starting with my first ever beauty box review!

Thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts