Items That I Couldn't Live Without








Hello you beauties!


I wanted to start this blog on a very positive note. So here I am with a blog post about the beauty items that I cannot live without.


I was talking about this post with my friend last week, and we seemed to have different opinions about what I could live without (she thinks I have such an obsession that I couldn’t live without every makeup item I use) but know differently.


  1. I absolutely love this product and is definitely something I would be using in the future. I find that it gives a great but light coverage, which is just what I want. Not only that, but I find that it moisturisers the skin too. It certainly leaves me with skin that doesn’t look lifeless, and this is why I cannot live without this product.

  2. I always find that my eyes look way too tired/with horrible dark circles under them and I always need a way to cover them up. I’ve always been fussy with concealer but I love this palette as I find I can blend the concealer really well. It covers my dark circles perfectly. This is why it is a product I cannot live without.

  3. I always hate my eyes when I’m not wearing mascara. Even though I have been told that I have naturally long eyelashes, I feel like mine are hardly visible without mascara and this makes my eyes look small and dull, so I rely on mascara to make my eyes look more… like eyes. This is why it is a product I cannot live without.

  4. It is no lie that I love lipsticks. I feel like it is the pop of colour that my face needs if I don’t wear eyeshadows. Also, if I can find the right one, I find them to be very moisturising, which is what I need for my lips are they dry out very easily. My favourite brand for lipsticks is No7. This is why it is a product I cannot live without.

  5. It is no secret that I am one of the palest people you will ever meet, and I often feel uncomfortable because of this. I used to use the Natural Collection bronzer, but found that it made no difference to my skin at all. Then I found this Makeup Revolution one, and it has made an amazing change. All I need is a light dusting for my skin to have an instant tanned glow to it. This is why it is a product I cannot live without.

I hope you all liked this post. If you have any requests for posts, then feel free to post them in a comment and I will try to do as many as possible.


The next couple of posts will be some monthly reviews (one beauty one, and one surprise one) so I hope you are all looking forward to those.

Thank you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts