39 of My Favourite Things

Hello you beauties!


I’m back with another post, yet it’s not about beauty or fashion. I apologise for that, but I thought the next few posts should just be focused on you all getting to know me before I pour my heart and soul into this blog.


So firstly, I am bringing you a post about my favourite things. So let’s get straight into it :)


1. What is my favourite place?
I would have to say Chester. It’s amazing for shopping, the building are beautiful and it is very close to the Welsh border, meaning it’s just a very short train ride over to explore another country.


2. Who is my favourite person?
This is hard to decide on just one. I’d have to say my parents and my brother.


3. What is my favourite colour?
Purple. Definitely purple.


4. What is my favourite food?
Chips, or if you’re from America then these are what you call fries.


5. What is my favourite book?
‘A Little Princess’ by Frances Hodgson Burnett


6. What is my favourite movie?
‘The Young Victoria’ (secret fact: Victoria is my favourite ever British monarch!)


7. Who is my favourite music artist/group?
Abba


8. What is my favourite genre of music?
Pop


9. What is my favourite genre of literature?
Historical or Romance (or maybe both mixed together)


10. What is my favourite magazine?
‘Teen Vogue’, even though I do read and enjoy the Now! Magazine every now and again.


11. What is my favourite time of the day?
The evening


12. What is my favourite day of the week?
Friday. I would say Saturday but I usually work that day. So it’s Friday because I get to relax a lot during the day as I’m only at college for a couple of hours.


13. What is my favourite thing to do when I’m bored?
Colouring. I am actually obsessed with this, and avidly collect colouring books (including two Harry Potter ones!). It is really relaxing though, so it’s not only good when you’re bored, but when you’re stressed too.


14. Who is my favourite celebrity?
Sal Vulcano (from ‘Impractical Jokers’)


15. What was/is my favourite school/college subject?
English. I actually plan to study English Literature with Creative Writing at university.


16. What is my favourite drink?
Orange juice. My favourite alcoholic drink would probably be alcopops such as WKD and Smirnoff Ice.


17. What is my favourite animal?
Zebras (you can probably guess that from the pictures uploaded).


18. What is my favourite flower?
Tulips


19. What is my favourite time in history?
The 1920s


20. What is my favourite video game?
The Sims (3, 4 and Medieval)


21. What is my favourite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory


22. What is my favourite play?
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare


23. What is my favourite fruit?
Strawberries


24. What is my favourite vegetable?
Mushrooms


25. What is my favourite shop?
My favourite shop for beauty is Superdrug. My favourite shop for fashion is New Look.


26. What is my favourite article of clothing?
Grey cardigan from Primark


27. Who is my favourite historical figure?
Anne Frank


28. What is my favourite boy’s name?
Isaiah


29. What is my favourite girl’s name?
Evangeline


30. What is my favourite season?
Winter


31. What is my favourite month of the year?
August (even though my birthday is in September)


32. What is my favourite word?
Dazzle


33. What is my favourite letter?
Z


34. Who is my favourite Disney princess?
Cinderella


35. What is my favourite YouTube channel/YouTuber?
Zoella


36. What is my favourite dessert?
Chocolate fudge cake


37. What is my favourite candy/sweet?
Sour Patch Kids


38. What is my favourite restaurant?
Red Hot World Buffet


39. What is my favourite language?
French. And I am quite confident at reading it too (random fact: I got an A* in my GCSE French reading exam!)


And here is a fact about myself for you all….


40. I am retaking my first year at college. Last year I studied English Literature, Biology, History and Psychology. This year I am studying English Literature (again!), English Language and Maths. I plan to go to Oxford or Brighton to study English Literature with Creative Writing.


So here were some of my favourite things. Of course, there are many other things I love too. If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask me in the comments, through an email or on Twitter.


In the next post I will be answering some beauty tag questions for you all, and then I will be bringing you my first ever beauty box review!


Hope you all enjoyed reading this

Thank you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts