GeekGear World of Wizardry Box Review January 2017



Hello you beauties!

I always get extremely excited about this box so I was so happy to open it up this month. So let's not waste anymore time, and just get on with revealing this month's box's content!

The first item (like usual) is the month's t-shirt. This month, it is one in your house colour, so obviously mine is in a green. A bright green to be exact. Which is not something that I find very flattering but it'll be great to wear on a lazy day at home. I just love the print on the front of it this month, with it being the Hogwarts logo. I'm sure I'll wear this one a lot.

The next item is a pair of socks, with these having your house logo on them. So obviously I got some Slytherin socks. I'm always loving and needing new socks so I am really happy that these are in the box this month.

There were two posters included in this months box. One is the Daily Prophet front cover featuring Dumbledore, and the other focuses on spells that we are introduced to within the Harry Potter stories and the uses for them. Both are brilliant and will make a great addition to my bedroom wall.

They also included a Gringotts Vault key which is something I am very excited about now owning this as it fits perfectly with the Galleon we received in last month's box. And it's something great to talk to my friends about, and great to have on display in my room.

Next is a tiny Weasley Wizard Wheeze's Jelly Bean jar, which I must admit I am slightly disappointed about. I thought they might provide something more exciting like a practical joke. Instead this jar is tiny. And I'm not really keen on jelly beans. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find some use for this item.

Another house product that we got was a cushion cover which is honestly one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I'm going straight out to buy a cushion to fit it so it can be placed on my bed and be great decoration for my room. I'm even going to make sure to take this to uni with me.

Finally, as per usual, they included a print in this month's box again. This month it is a Patronus print which looks amazing and I can't wait to put it up on my wall with all of my other prints that I've collected over the past few months.


If I'm honest, this box hasn't been the best but I still really do believe it is worth every penny I spend on it. I can't wait to see what they bring us next month.

I'll be back on Wednesday with my monthly favourites post for you all!

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts