Look Fantastic Beauty Box Review February 2017



Hello you beauties!

It's time again for a beauty box review. Before we start talking about the contents of this month's box, I just wanted to talk to you about the future of this blog. It's honestly nothing majorly serious, so don't worry about it.

Since the beginning of this blog, I have always included subscription box reviews, and these have swapped and changed a little bit during the past 10 months, and I am sorry to tell you all that, within the next few months, my subscription box reviews will seize completely. As some of you may know, I am going to university in September and so I am not planning on continuing getting these boxes when I do move away.

So my Look Fantastic subscription finishes next month (meaning there will only ever be one more Look Fantastic review on this blog) and I plan to cancel my other two boxes during the summer months. I'm sorry if you really like reading my box reviews but I simply can't afford to keep them going.

Anyway... let's get onto the review!

First is the Borghese Fango Mud Mask. I am really looking forward to trying out this product as my favourite mascara is from this brand and I am very impressed with this brand as a whole. I'm always in need of new face masks too and I have never tried out mud masks before so I am excited to try this out.

Next is The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factor which I am pretty sure is a moisturiser. I am always in need of new moisturisers and this actually seems to be pretty good. It's really quite affordable too so if I use it more and like it then I will probably repurchase it. It's supposed to be non-sticky too which I am excited about.

Then we got a Model Co Eye Lites Metallic shadow which I was so excited to see in this month's box. You should all know by now that I love a shimmery look on my eyes so a metallic eyeshadow colour is my idea of heaven. It is a beautiful gold colour too which is what I usually choose when buying shimmery shades (I have a lovely L'oreal one that I use all the time). So I can't wait to try this one out.

Surprisingly we got the MyVitamins Catwalk Queen vitamins and even though we've got vitamins in this box before, they're not always something that I want in a beauty box. They're supposed to help a look with your hair, skin and nails but the actually tablets are huge so I am kind of put off of taking them. They're a great addition to the box though if you love vitamins though.

Then there is the Polaar Icy Magic Roll On eye cream. I love eye creams and I personally love this brand too, as we got a lip balm from this brand a couple of months ago in this box which has now become one of my favourite lip balms. I really do hope this eye cream is magical for my eyes.

The final product in this box is the This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less roll on which I think will be perfect for me if it actually works! I get very stressed out very easily and have had to do all sorts just to try and calm myself down a bit. I use the sprays to help me sleep at night, I take Kalms tablets now when I feel the need for them and now I have something that will fit perfectly in my handbag for when I'm on my travels!

So I do like this box overall, except for the vitamins, and I'm sure I'll end up using everything in this box like I usually do.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts