Primark Ultimate Face Sculpting Palette Review

Hello you beauties!

I don't usually post many product reviews on this blog and I honestly feel like I should start doing that more this year. So today I have decided to bring one to you, as I have started to explore different brands now. So today I will be reviewing the Primark PS... sculpting palette.


There are 3 different sections to this palette - one section for brows, one section for the face and one section for the eyes. I'll talk through each one separately.

The eyebrow shades in this palette are actually surprisingly good, which is not what I was expecting. I will admit that I have only used one shade for my eyebrows - the lightest one. I wouldn't want to use any of the darker shades as they'd be way too dark for me (there are 3 shades altogether). I love the pigmentation of these brow powders and they're really easy to use and there's no fall out either. You can easily control these powders to where you want them to go and you can build up the colour as much as you want.

The next section of this palette is for the face - to contour and highlight. I must admit this is probably the part of the palette that I like the least. There are four powders in this section; one to sculpt, one to bronze, one to highlight and one to illuminate. I don't really like the sculpt powder. I feel like it'd be a great colour for me if it was actually pigmented, but it isn't really. If you do manage to get any powder to show up then it's really hard to blend too. So I wouldn't recommend the sculpt powder.

The bronze powder is slightly more pigmented and I probably would prefer to use this as a contour shade compared to the sculpt powder but it is slightly orange so I wouldn't go over the top with this one personally.

I honestly didn't really like the highlight shade in this palette because it was very, very orange and looked quite cakey. You could definitely see it on your skin no matter how much you tried to blend it out.

My favourite part of this section of the palette has to be the illuminate powder. It's not the best one that I've ever used before (nothing beats my Sleek solstice palette) but it is a lot better than I thought it would be. It's not the most pigmented powder I have ever used but I'm pretty impressed with it considering it is a Primark product. As it is not so pigmented, it really is perfect for that subtle highlight.

The final section of this palette is the eyeshadows. There are 6 different shades of a range of colours (pinks, purples and browns) which is a range of matte and shimmer too. I was pleasantly surprised with these eyeshadows. They're extremely pigmented and really really creamy (I just love swatching them because of this!). They're also really quite easy to blend too because they're so creamy. The only problem I have with these eyeshadows is the fact that there is some fall out to them which is quite annoying sometimes.

I really would recommend this palette if you just wanted something cheap - as it was only £6! They're not the best powders I have ever used but it is definitely worth the money. I find myself reaching for it quite a bit when I'm just going for a simple look too.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

I hope you liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts