Look Incredible Beauty Box Review January 2017



Hello you beauties!

I'm back today with my favourite beauty box and I am happy that it's the first one of the year. I wasn't expecting amazing-ness, but what did they deliver? One amazing box!

The first item that I noticed in this month's box was the BareMinerals Daily Recovery Concentrate. I have never actually used any of their skincare before but I have always been impressed by their makeup so I'm really looking forward to trying this product out. Especially with the weather being so cold and my skin drying out a lot, new skincare items is always needed.

Another skincare item in this month's box is the Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator. I don't know if anyone really knows this about me but I really do love exoliators as I feel like they do wonders for my skin. Especially during this cold weather. They always help me feel refreshed and I hope this one will too.

I have again been able to add another makeup brush to my collection and it honestly is the most beautiful brush I have ever seen! It is by Too Faced, and I have used their makeup before but never their brushes. The colour of this brush is beautiful and it is so so soft. I'm so scared to use it because I don't want to ruin it. I'm sure it'll be amazing though.

Another makeup product included in this box is another BareMinerals product. It is their 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow and I got the shade 'Soft Moss'. I was a bit unsure about this product because I've never been a massive fan of cream products. However, this eyeshadow is really good. Basically as soon as you apply it, it turns into a powder and is really easy to blend out. I love the colour too - a slightly greyish colour. I can definitely see myself using this a lot.

The final product in this months box actually made me so excited that I screamed. It's a mascara from the brand Rosie for Autograph, and for a very long time I have wanted to try out this brand but never got round to buying anything. And now I finally own on of the products! I love the packaging too! It's such a pretty colour and so simplistic too. The wand seems great and easy to use, although I haven't actually tried it out yet because I own so many mascaras!

So this is probably one of my favourite editions of this box of all time. They really did deliver excellence straight into the new year and I hope they keep this up.

I'll be back on Saturday with my last post of the month!

I hope you all liked today's post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts