What I Want To Happen In 2017



Hello you beauties.

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2017 already. I'll be 20 this year, this is so crazy! It is also my 100th post today (I am so happy this special number landed at the turn of a new year) which I am so happy about, I can't believe I've managed to keep this blog up and running for so long already.

While I'm not really the person to make New Years Resolutions, I do have my aims for the year which I try my best to work towards and achieve by the end of the year. So basically the same thing but I try to make them as realistic as possible. I usually only try and give myself just one or two goals for the year. Some things that I know I could achieve if I really really tried.

1. Get healthier
Not necessarily lose weight as such (even though that would be great) but just genuinely getting healthier. Cutting down on the bad foods and drinks and getting some more exercise into my day each day. I've actually already started this. I've been known to have the bad habit of drinking way too many fizzy soda drinks (such as coke and lemonade) so now I drink mainly water with my meals and in between meals. And if I fancy a bit of extra flavour, I drink flavoured water or squash. I feel healthier already and my skin is starting to feel great too.

2. Get A Level results I can be proud of
I've mentioned a couple of times that I've struggled a bit with my A Levels over the past few years, so I would love to be able to finally get good A Level results and get off to uni like I've always wanted to.

3. Move to Brighton
This has been a dream of mine for many, many years now and 2017 is the year it is finally (hopefully) going to come true. As far as I know, in September I will start studying at the University of Brighton and I cannot wait to live in such a beautiful city and study what I love.

So it's only a few things, but these are definitely the things that I want to happen so badly in my life. Please share with me your aims and goals for 2017, I would love to hear them!

I'll be back tomorrow with another post for you all!

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts