My Favourite NYX Products

Hello you beauties!

So for the next couple of weeks, on this blog I am planning to do what I call the 'Brand Fortnight', which is where I focus on a certain brand on each post, and tell you my favourite products from each brand. This week, I am going to be focusing on the brand NYX, which is a brand that I have only recently discovered and have already collected a decent amount of their products already.


I do love their single eyeshadows and already have a few already. I love that they allow you to create your own 4-shade or 9-shade eyeshadow palettes, and so I've already made up two of the 4-shade palettes. One with neutral shades and one with red/pink shades. I love the quality of these eyeshadows. They're incredibly creamy and pigmented, easily blend-able. And such a bargain for just £2.50 each!


I have come to love their finishing powder too. Usually I just use Rimmel Stay Matte powder, but I decided to look for something new to try out, and I wanted to try out a loose powder this time. So I picked up this one. And it's great! It's translucent so you know you could use it no matter what shade your skin is. It's a little bit messy but it's worth it as it really does set your makeup well.


I find myself reaching for their Proof It! Waterproof Mascara Top Coat quite a bit recently. Most mascaras that I use these days are from beauty boxes, which more often than not are not waterproof. So this is the perfect product to use. Just one coat of this makes any mascara waterproof. And it doesn't affect how your mascara looks either. It is definitely worth the money.


Their Liquid Suede lipsticks are also products that I have grown to love. They're not the easiest products to use and don't have the best staying power but can look great if you have the time and patience to use it. They have a great range of colours to choose from too.


Recently I discovered their Soft Matte Lip Creams, which I have been scared to try before as I have been scared to use matte lip products. However, being more brave recently, I decided to buy myself a nude one of these and I actually love them. The application is so easy, they're very pigmented and the staying power is amazing. I would definitely recommend them!


NYX's lip products really are my favourite lip products, and I have been loving their butter glosses most of all. They have just ordinary glosses or intense colour glosses. I don't usually opt for glosses but these are a brilliant quality. They're not too sticky and also have an amazing pigmentation - even the ordinary ones! I find that I use these more than anything in my makeup looks.

So these were my favourite NYX products but hopefully I'll be able to add more to this list in the future. Please share your favourite NYX products in the comments below.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts