Full Face of High End Products

Hello you beauties!

I did a similar post to this last week but the focus on that one was drugstore makeup, whereas today's post is going to be a full face of high end makeup. I was actually very surprised that I managed to find every item needed for a full face but I did (although a lot of things on this list happens to be BareMinerals products) and so here it is.

*Pictures to follow at a later date*

1. My choice of primer is the BareMinerals Prep Step primer. While it isn't the best primer I have ever used, it really is moisturising which is why I tend to use it a lot.
2. The high end foundation I always go for is the BareMinerals Original Foundation in the shade 'Light' - one reason because it is the only high end foundation I own but also because it offers great coverage while being very lightweight.



3. My high end foundation of choice is the BareMinerals (I told you!) concealer in the shade 'Bisque', which doesn't offer the best coverage but works really well with the foundation as they are both powder products.
4. To finish my base, I always use the BareMinerals (I know, this is getting ridiculous!) Hydrating Mineral Veil, which I love as it is easy to just dust over while giving my skin a little more 'life' to it.
5. When I'm using high end products, I am usually doing so to impress. So I contour rather than just giving a warm glow. For this, I always swear by using the Benefit Hoola bronzer (yes, finally, something other than BareMinerals!) which you all know it is one of my favourite bronzers of all time despite it being a little more pricey than my Bourjois bronzer.


6. Back to BareMinerals, for blush I always reach for my BareMinerals blushers and my favourite one has to be the shade 'The Whisper'.
7. For highlight, I love using the Stila liquid luminizer in the shade 'Kitten Shimmer' which surprisingly works well over powder products and I use for a lovely warm glow.
8. For eyeshadows, I am a massive fan of BareMinerals eyeshadow quads. I usually reach for their one called 'A List'.
9. I recently discovered the Princess Marcella Borghese mascara which has now become one of my favourite mascaras to use.


10. I usually stick to my Freedom or Soap and Glory eyebrow products, but when I want to use a high end brow pencil, I always use the Benefit Goof Proof brow pencil.
11. Finally, no look is complete without something on the lips, I really really love the Giorgi Armani lipgloss in the shade 'Pink' which isn't a sticky gloss and adds a hint of glitter/shimmer while not being too over the top.

I don't usually use high end products - do you? If so, what would you recommend?

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts