Top 5 Drugstore Products

Hello you beauties!

Last week , my post told you about my favourite high end products, but I know that not everyone has that sort of budget, so I decided to tell you my favourite drugstore products too. I hope this again will be helpful for you all.




1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
This is the first powder I ever used and, to be honest, is the powder that I reach for 99% of the time. It's not great on the areas where I get dry skin as it dries my skin out even more, but helps to make the rest of my face look even more flawless. It is really cheap too and really easy to get hold of as it is available in basically every supermarket and drugstore there is.


2. MUA Blushers
I wasn't sure about the idea of the MUA brand when I first heard of it as it is so cheap I was worried it would break out my skin. However, when I saw these blushers for only £1, I just had to try them out. And now I own them all. They are incredibly pigmented and blend very easily. The shade range is not massive but its good enough for beginners.


3. I Heart Makeup Unicorns Heart Highlighter
I have wanted a rainbow highlighter ever since I learnt that they actually existed - especially as I am obsessed with highlighters. So when I saw this one for only £5, I knew I had to buy it. And I do not regret it. It is a very large box, considering that it is very cheap, and the pigmentation is better than expected - it is very intense and I tend to reach for this one more now than the Sleek Solstice palette, which I used to use all the time.


4. Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil
I suppose I could say that the part of my makeup routine that is my weakest has to be my brows, but I suppose hardly anyone actually enjoys this part. I always struggle to get them even, and often en up making them look too dark,. Then I started using this product by Soap and Glory. It is so easy to use - the product from the pencil just glides on but suits the shade I wanted perfectly. This is probably the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used, and it is only £10!


5. Essence Lipsticks
For those of you who don't know, Essence is a brand linked to the store Wilko, which is one that I visit regularly. I have loved this brand for quite a while, and have got myself a pretty big collection of their nail polishes already. I also love their really cheap lipsticks - they're not the best lipsticks I have ever used but are better than expected for the price. I have the shades 'Barely There' (which as you can guess is a nude shade) and 'Natural Beauty' (which is a 'your lips but better' pink shade). I would definitely recommend these lipsticks to anyone looking to add to their collection on a budget.

What are your favourite drugstore products?

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

I hope you liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts