My "No Makeup" Makeup Look

Hello you beauties!

While sometimes I love going crazy with my makeup and using crazy colours, there are times where I do prefer wearing makeup where it looks like I'm not wearing any or hardly wearing any. I always have a set routine for my "no makeup" look, so I thought I would share that with you today.


1. Nivea Men Post Shave Balm Primer
This is my go-to primer at the moment. There's nothing better than feeling moisturised and refreshed before starting out your makeup routine for the day.

2. L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation in "Vanilla"
This foundation is great for everyday wear as it's not too heavy and really does last quite a while.

3. Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in 'Ivory' 
While I don't always use this concealer as it does not offer as much coverage as my beloved Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, but because this is so light weight and brightening, it is good for that healthy, natural look.



4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in "Translucent"
You all know I love this powder a lot, and is great to set your makeup no matter what, and great to travel with.

5. MUA Blusher in 'Cupcake'
I love these blushers from MUA as they're so pigmented and so easy to use. 'Cupcake' is a lovely nude blusher which helps add a more natural tone to your cheeks while still making it look like you're not wearing any/much makeup.

6. GOSH Eye Primer
This is the only eye primer I rely on at the moment - it helps that it is so cheap too!


7. Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Collection 2017 Palette
I always use this palette now as it has so many different shades (144 in fact) so I mix up some of the natural/nude shades to create the perfect eye look for my "no makeup" look.


8. No7 Intense Volume Mascara in 'Black'
No7 have always been my favourite for my 'everyday' mascaras - I use so many because I'm always using them for work and college as they always as volume and colour as well as looking very natural.


9. Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil in 'Love is Blonde'
I am obsessed with this brow pencil - it is a great shade for me, so easy to use and looks so natural too.

10. Lip balm (any)
It is always a great idea to keep your lips hydrated before putting on a lip product, or is great on its own to present that natural makeup look.


11. NYX Butter Gloss in 'Madeleine'
Most often than not, I just stick to lip balms but on the days where I want to add a little more to my makeup look, I will add this nude NYX lipgloss, as it basically looks like your lips but better. And it's not sticky either.

Do you have your own "no makeup" makeup look? Please feel free to share it with us through the comments.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another post for you all.

I hope you liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts