Makeup Revolution Ultimate Eyeshadow Matte + Shimmer Collections 2017 Review




Hello you beauties!

You all know that I love Makeup Revolution as a decent drugstore brand and so when they were having a sale on a while ago, I had to see what was going on and see if there were any good deals on. I think I went a little crazy in this sale and bought two massive eyeshadow palettes - with 144 shades in each palette! One contains only matte shades and one contains shimmer shades. And I swear by these palettes now.

I love the fact that there is such a massive range of shades within these palettes - you can literally make any look! Whether that be a smokey eye or a nude/natural look. Not only are there so many shades, these eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and very, very easy to blend. As there are so many shades, with the eyeshadow pans being bigger than you expect too, you won't be having to buy any more eyeshadow palettes for a while (unless you really want to of course)!

How much did it cost, I hear you ask? Only £10 for each palette! I know, I was very surprised too. Yes, they were half price but even at that price you don't expect as good quality as you actually get in this palette.

There are obviously some negatives to these palettes. One is that while these eyeshadows are quite pigmented for the price, they are (of course) not quite as pigmented as more expensive palettes can be. I would definitely choose a Stila or Too Faced palette over these ones if I had the money to, but they are great palettes if you're on a budget and/or are just starting out.

Also, the mirror included with the palettes are not great - they are incredibly tiny. I don't see much point in these mirrors as you have to hold the massive palette very close to you just so you can see, which is really awkward. Honestly, they just shouldn't have included it.

Overall I love these palettes a lot as I find them to be great value for money and offer all kinds of possibilities. If you can still get hold of these, please do so. It is worth it.

Have any of you tried either/both of these palettes out? If so, what are your opinions?

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

I hope you all liked this post. If you did, be sure to follow/subscribe, comment and share with friends.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts