Lust List Autumn 2017

Hello you beauties!

It has been over 6 months since I wrote a beauty 'lust list'. 6 months is such a long time, and in that time so much has changed in that time. So much. And one part of the change is definitely beauty items I want to buy. With so much new makeup constantly being released, my list grows longer and longer by the day.

1. A Morphe eyeshadow palette
I've always wanted a Morphe eyeshadow palette as I've heard how amazing they are - I've heard that they're so, so pigmented and blend easily. They seem to be really affordable too and the only reason I haven't yet bought one is because I own a lot of eyeshadow palettes at the moment and want to get them used before I buy any more. Also I would find it so difficult to choose just one to buy as all of them have such amazing shade ranges in them!


2. Nip+Fab foundation
I have heard great things about this foundation and while I have already found some decent foundations that I feel work enough for me, I have yet to find the perfect foundation. One day I hope to try this foundation in case it's the right one for me.


3. A fan brush
Although this isn't a product from a specific brand, I am in desperate need of a decent fan brush for my highlighter. At the moment I use the setting brush from Real Techniques to apply my highlighter but I know many people use fan brushes so I want to try one and see if it makes any difference to my look.


4. Makeup Revolution Retro Luxe Lip Kits
I own so many lip products already that I probably don't need anymore but I am currently lusting over the Makeup Revolution Lip Kits! I have seen Sophdoesnails using these in her videos before and have seen them in Superdrug stores - they seem amazing and I am desperate to try them. They seem to have such a great range of shades and finishes too, while being such an affordable price. I'll definitely have to try at least on shade of these out soon.



So these are just a few things I have been tempted to buy recently and hopefully one day I will own them. Is there anything you've been lusting over?

I'll be back next week with another post for you all.
Byeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts