My Favourite Nude Lipsticks

Hello you beauties!


I've written posts about my makeup collection before and have even done a post about my favourite winter lipsticks. Despite how cold it still is, I really do not feel like it is winter anymore as everyone seems to be getting so prematurely excited for Spring. I've started wearing nude lip colours a lot more recently so I thought today that I'd share just a few of my favourites with you.


Probably my most favourite nude lipstick is the Collection Lip Butter in the shade 'Cappuccino'. I've posted about this lipstick A LOT in the past and will continue to do so as it is amazing. It's not the most pigmented lipstick ever but for just £2.99 it is amazing for that everyday look.


I have been obsessing over the Sleek Matte Me liquid lipstick in the shade 'Birthday Suit' for so long now and I finally bought it a couple of months ago. It is the perfect pink nude and dries to a matte very easily without drying your lips out too much.


Recently I have also been loving the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in the shade 'Rose Tweed' which is actually a very similar colour to the Sleek lipstick but this Bourjois lipstick is a lot more moisturising and the colour pay off is amazing.


I now own 2 of the No7 moisture drench lipsticks and I love the shade 'Caramel Silk' as it is basically what you would call your lips but better. It's a great lipstick for that 'no make up' make up look and doesn't feel too heavy on your lips either.


A few months ago I bought my first ever NYX soft matte lip cream and I own the shade 'Abu Dhabi' which is one of the best nude shades I have ever used. It really is soft, easy to apply and dries perfectly. I find myself using this product a lot.


Surprisingly another nude lip colour I have been loving recently is a Primark lip crayon. It is their PS... velvet matte lip crayon in the shade 'Ballerina' and considering that it only cost me £2 I am really really impressed with this product. It applies perfectly, very creamy and the colour is brilliant. It doesn't dry too much either.

Please feel free to share your favourite nude lip products with me, as I'm always looking for new ones to try out.

I'll be back on Saturday with another post for you all.

I hope you liked this post. If you did, be sure to subscribe/follow, comment and share with friends.
Byeee!                                                                                                                                                                                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/OfficiaInstaura

Popular Posts